Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Journal

HOW TO CLEAN MY HOUSE

first I throuht out the garbagge, in the garbagge go the chips, pizza, sandwich, birthday hut, the cassette and baloon. then, I pick up everythin from the floor, I put the rug end then I put the soffa, table end the chair on the rug. third, I put the Jacket, shoe and sock in the closet. fourth, I fix the clock, shelf, and picture in the wall. finally, I fix the lamp end the phone end I put them in the table.

that is how I clean my house.

JOURNAL

Everyday I wake up at eight o clock in the morning I have to prepare to go to school then at eight tirty I have to leave my house, I walk to the bart station, that take my fifteen minutes to get there. Then, I can take any bart to get here. Second, I take the firt class at nine o clock in the morning is speaking class after that I take the other class is writing (mondays, wednesdays end fridays) in tuesdays and thursdays I take Grammar in context end mondays to fridays after class I to the school's gym. Third, I go home eat end prepare to go to work at two thirty until twelve thirty midnight. Finally, I go home to sleep. that's wy I don't have time to do Homework but I try, that is what I do.

No comments: